For awhile now whenever I go into my Dr appointments and measure me they've told me I've been measuring ahead. They finally decided to give me an ultrasound just to confirm he is measuring on time and that I won't have a super-gigantic baby. So the ultrasound was scheduled for this afternoon (I am about 36.5 weeks now, so 3.5 to go). Everything ended up measuring pretty much exactly on schedule, it just turns out I have some extra fluid in there which is why I have been measuring slightly ahead. They asked me if I was having any contractions at all lately (which I have been) since it looks like I am starting to thin out/dialate. My Dr. let me know that everything looks on schedule and she wouldn't be terribly surprised if I had him a little early.
The guy giving me my ultrasound gave me a few 3-D photos at the end. Couldn't get too many good shots since he's pretty cramped in there, but let me tell you... if I ever had any doubts that he might not be a boy, they are certainly gone now:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment