Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Car Accident
Kanton got in a car accident this morning - someone on the interstate wasn't paying attention when changing lanes and rear ended him (he was stopped due to traffic). It looks pretty bad - we are thinking it may end up being classified as totaled and then we'll have to buy another vehicle (which will not be good since we just got them paid off and were hoping for no car payments with the baby on the way). Kanton is ok, which is good and was my biggest concern. He's pretty sore know - he had his foot on the break which put a lot of impact and pressure on his leg/knee when the car hit. He went to the Dr after work and they told him it was minimal internal damange and to put on a cold compress if he is in too much pain. I am just glad it wasn't worse. And while I hate that this happened to him I'll sound a little selfish in saying I am just glad in this instance it didn't happen to me - I probably would have gone into labor. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment