Just had another Dr. appt. I am 1.5cm dialated and 75% effaced. This Dr. confirmed what the last one said - I will likely have him slightly ahead of my due date. I sure hope so since I don't want to be induced!
I have an acupuncture appointment scheduled for tomorrow. I have read a lot of places that it really helps prepare the body for labor. I have a little bit of a needle phobia, but I think if I just try to stay relaxed and don't watch I should be ok (more practice on my relaxation methods prior to my labor).
Kanton and I have picked up most of what we need left for the baby.. just a few things here and there to still get (some mattress pads, a rocking chair, etc). I have been so tired lately, but Kanton has started to nest for me (good thing, someone needs to). Next week, though, I will beout of work and I can do a few of the last things that need to be done - washing the clothes, cloth diapers, packing my hospital bag, cooking/prepping some food for when we get home, etc.
Oh and just for those who are curious (because we get asked this all of the time) we still don't have a name picked out. It's starting to stress me out a little bit since he could arrive really at any point now. I had one that I really liked, but Kanton says if I name him that his middle name will have to be "dragon". I hope he is kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment