Tuesday, November 18, 2008

labor continued

Just going to make this short since I dont have a lot of energy. Last night started into labor around 11pm. The contractons were 7-8 min apart. By 4am they were 3-4 min apart for over an hr so we went to the hospital. Unfortunately I hadn't dilated anymore from my previous Dr. appt on Friday. They had me walk around for a few hrs through the contractions but still no progression in dilation so they sent me home. Basically I got no sleep in over 24hrs and have had continuous contractions.. they did start to fade out once morning hit, but I am still getting them. I had a weekly appt with my OB today at 12:00 so I slept when I got home from the hospital at 8am until 11:30. Dr. said I am just on the verge of labor... I was 3.5cm by this point (you usually have to be about 4cm before they admit you). We are just waiting for the contractions to get stronger (oh my God I cant even imagine) so I dilate more and/or my water needs to break (I was told it was bulging). So at home just trying to rest between contractions when I can and hoping to God this is going to happen/progress soon.

Please send me good vibes so this baby decides to come out soon so I can stop suffering in misery here.

Oh and by the way, my Dr. wants to induce me on Sunday if I don't have him before then. I am REALLY hoping to have him tomorrow as my Dr. will be on call at the hospital.

No comments: