Orin is 7 months old now and has two teeth. He is learning so many new faces, noises and is on the verge of learning to crawl. Just about everywhere we go we get compliments on his hair - it seems to naturally stand up (something grown men probably spend time and energy to get the look of) ...he styles it himself! Whenever he is hursing he casually runs his fingers through his hair. He's a funny boy!
And he has the best smile! He is such a happy boy and such a flirt with the ladies. I may have to worry about him someday.
Fathers Day was recent - I bought Kanton a v1.0 shirt and Orin a matching v2.0 shirt. We went to go see the movie Up (which was really good... but I still don't think its a good idea to take the baby to the movies yet) and then later that night went to our friend Jesse's birthday party at Golden Gardens on the beach. It was a nice day!
Orin is just finishing up with a cold right now. He was not napping regularly and stopped eating solid foods so I figured something was up. Then shortly after started getting sniffly and is now coughing. The sleeping less and not eating food thing lasted about a week - seems to mostly be back to normal now except the coughing. He did make me sick though, too. I hate to miss work and ended up needing to take a day and a half off for that.
Last weekend we took Kanton to Snohomish with a friend to go skydiving. This was Kanton's second time going. First time I was pregnant with Orin and stayed at home - he and his friend Dave went skydiving for his birthday. This year I went. We brought Orin and waited with Jesse's wife, Juliana. It was pretty trippy to watch - the plane was up to 13,000 feet and I could see this black speck come out of it.. then saw the parachute open and come down to the ground. I didn't expect to be able to see him actually jumping out. Now he seems to be addicted and wants to keep doing it. It's a bit expensive, though, so I don't think that's going to happen.
2 comments:
what a cutie! He's getting so big! But I am glad he still looks like a baby...I hate it when people say Broden looks like a little boy and not a baby...looks like Kanton had a good Father's Day!
Yay! You updated your blog! He is getting so big. Bristol is 10 weeks today & weighs 13 pounds...she will catch up to Orin soon, I think LOL! Hope to see you soon ans pinch those baby cheekies!!!
Post a Comment