Today was my first day back to work. Everything went ok, I guess. I didn't cry or anything, but I think that was because I was too busy. I had 2,700 emails to catch up on :|
Orin work up at 5:00am and I had planned on getting up at 5:30 so I could get ready and feed him before I left. Kanton was working from home so kept an eye on him. He wouldn't take milk from the bottle from Kanton, though, and cried most of the morning. I came home on my lunch break to feed him then he was good and napped for the rest of the afternoon - but still wouldn't drink milk from the bottle.
This all worries me a bit - he's drank from a bottle a few times before. Just not sure if we got him used to them enough. So we are going to try to give him one a few times this weekend to make sure he will take it on Tuesday when my mom watches him. I really would hate for him to fuss the whole day - and I won't be able to feed him on my lunch break since she has to go back home.
I actually have Monday off for the holiday which is a bit of a relief. So work one day and then have a 3 day weekend. That's pretty nice!
I still don't want to be back at work, though. I miss him and really wish I could be home to watch him myself. He's such a good boy for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment